Saturday, September 09, 2017

Sunday Stealing


1. What is your middle name?
I didn't have a "given" middle name.  After getting married, I used my maiden name for my middle name.
2. What is your favorite color?
Mostly the spectrum of pink/red/purple/blue/turquoise.
3. What’s your lucky number?
Don't have one.
4. Do you have any pets?
Haven't had one in years.
5. Where are you from?
Born in St. Louis, grew up in Houston, 24 years near Nashville, and  31 years so far in Chattanooga.
6. How tall are you?
Used to be 5'7 1/2", now about 5'5".
7. What shoe size are you?
9-10.
8. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Don't know, but only three that I regularly wear.
9. What was your last dream about?
I never remember my dreams.
10. What talents do you have?
I knit, and have been a painter.
11. Are you psychic in any way?
No, but I have friends who are.
12. Favorite song?
No favorites.
13. Favorite movie?
Too many to name.
14. Are you religious?
No
15. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Not since last year.
16. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
Just a couple of traffic tickets.

No comments: