Saturday, September 14, 2013

More Meme - Part Three (minus a few) (from Sunday Stealing)


Most daring Dare you have ever done?

I don’t do dares.

When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Last year when I fell down.

What was on your mind most today?
How nice the weather was today.

Have a best friend?
Yes. John - and several very close women friends

If you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to?
John

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
This afternoon - I yelled at myself.

What have you done today, so far?
Cooked supper and made apple pie enchiladas for dessert.

What did last weekend consist of?
I can’t remember.

What are you listening to?
There is football on the TV, but I’m not really listening

Who were you last in a car with?
John

Have you ever been called cute?
Maybe, when I was a baby.

Describe how you feel right now in one word:
Comfortable

Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?
Of course.

Did you have fun yesterday?
Yes.

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes

Do you think someone is thinking about you?
Probably not

Are you stubborn?
Sometimes.

Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget?
Yes, some of each.

Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?
I don’t really remember back in school, but in recent years, I don’t “hang out” with people I have no use for.

How’s your heart?
Compared to the rest of me, it’s great.

Are you easily amused?
Yes, and I laugh easily, too

Do you speak more than 2 languages?
I speak English fairly well, and I speak Southern. I know a smattering of Spanish and French, but don’t “speak” either.

Are you doing anything tonight?
Answering meme questions while John watches football.

Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?
Lots of them.

Is your hair naturally straight?
It used to be naturally curly, now it’s pretty straight.

What happened at 10:00 am?
I was doing my computer stuff.

What were you doing at ten last night?
Getting ready to watch a rerun of Blue Bloods.

Have you made someone happy today?
It was a pretty good supper, so I guess John was happy.

Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
I don't like it when anybody gets really wasted.

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
Yes.

1 comment:

Sato said...

Hope your Skype usage gets well soon!!