Thursday, September 19, 2013

Banned Book Week coming up

Addendum: To the title of last night’s entry “Supremely happy people”, I intended to add “(whatever that might be)”. Thanks, Harriet, for calling it to my attention.

======================================

Next week is one of my favorite weeks - Banned Book Week! Click here or here for a couple of web pages about the event.

And even better, perhaps serendipitously, our Friends of the Library is having its fall book sale next week. Good timing, I think.

=======================================

Fountain outside the Scripps Aquarium, La Jolla, CA

 

1 comment:

Sato said...

Visited the Flower Park here and a temple famous for beautiful autumn flowers. Arranged the pictures I took into a short slideshow, adding the images of Full Moon last night, on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month. They say the full moon at that night is the best in the year. Fortunately it was very clear and fine.

https://vimeo.com/74989630]