Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A busy week


It's a relatively busy week this time.  Yesterday was an all-day thing.  After the usual morning at the Y, I had an appointment with the orthopedist for my shoulder - regular scheduled one.  I've been having some pain and just have thought things weren't quite right.  He says that things aren't great with it, that the bone still isn't forming up the way it should optimally.  He said I might need a revision of the implant at some point, but it's way too early to be talking about that.  I'm to go back in 6 months, or earlier if there's much more pain or some other problem.  So not the best, but not awful, either.  Oh, well...

At bridge, we found that John was high the last time we played before we went to CA.  He had thought that would be the case.  And, if anything, he had much better cards yesterday.  He had almost 10,000 points for the afternoon - with 3000 points the last round.  Amazing.  He was so pleased. 

I had several errands to run this morning, as well as going to Aldi and WalMart.  I was exhausted when I got home about 11.  That ended up in a lot of inaction the rest of the day.  Tomorrow, we're going to a special exhibit of Art Deco cars at the Frist Center for the Arts in Nashville.  Just going for the day, and should be home by suppertime. 

No comments: