Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sunday stealing (from a couple of weeks ago)


Massive Alphabet Meme, part two

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?
No (other than Mom or Grandma or GrandMary)

What is your favorite number?
I don’t have one

Do you prefer night or day?
I guess daytime. Then I can do things if the power goes out.

The Letter O
What is your one wish?
Is world peace too corny? I truly wish people could get along and not divide into “us” and “them”.

Are you an only child?
No. I had an older sister. She died in 1996.

Do you wish this year was over?
At this time of my life, I don’t wish time to go faster than it already does.

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?
I wouldn’t say paranoid. I think we’re all afraid of outliving our mind, our health and our money

What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?
A sense of humor and a concern for the world outside himself.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people?
I don’t think so.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right?
Well, of course!

Do you watch reality T.V.?
Yuck, no! And there’s nothing “real” about it.

What is a good reason to cry?
Being happy, being sad, being emotional about anything.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?
I wouldn’t like 100% of either one.

Do you like snow?
No, except in photographs. I’ve lived in the south for too long

What is your favorite season?
Spring and fall

The Letter T
What time is it?
10:30 p.m.

What time did you wake up?
7:30 a.m.

When was the last time you slept in a tent?
In the mid 1990s.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?
 Yes

Do you open your eyes when under water?
Sometimes - preferably not in salt water

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie?
I like most vegetables, but I can’t eat bell peppers (green, red, or yellow)

Where do you want to go on vacation?
Almost anywhere and everywhere

What was your last family vacation together?
Over the 4 July week

The Letter W
What is your worst habit?
Eating too much and not getting enough exercise

Where do you live?
Chattanooga

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray?
Lots and lots

Have you ever seen the X-Games?
I guess not

Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone?
No

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?
It doesn’t much like me. Otherwise it’s okay.

What year were you born in?
1936

What do you yearn for most?
I’d like to see our grandchildren all settled and content.

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign?
Pisces

Do you believe in the Zodiac?
I believe there is such a thing. Do I think it has any effect on anything? No

What is your favorite zoo animal?
I’ve gotten to where I hate seeing the animals penned up, but I do like having a chance to see giraffes and elephants.
=============================================

1 comment:

Sato said...

HAIKU

Seeing cute maiden,
My daughters in memory
Playing in garden.