Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all! and Thanks, Bev!

I hope everybody’s had a wonderful Christmas Day and Holiday Season (whatever your holiday of choice might be).

It was exceptionally quiet around here. We did talk with all of our loved ones. The weather was grey and misty all day, and finished off with some real rain. At least we’re not getting the snow that’s happening north of here.

We have started a new Christmas dinner tradition tonight. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Bev, for mentioning Dungeness crabs. We found them at our local Whole Foods store. They were cooked and flash frozen. All I had to do was steam them to thaw and heat, make some lemon-butter sauce, get out a roll of paper towels, and enjoy. I didn’t think to take pictures, so this will have to do.

 

1 comment:

Poolie said...

Grrrr..... I can't leave a comment either. Anyway.... I have too many WWF games open. Won't let me start one. You try to start a game with me. I play as poolagirl.