Monday, December 17, 2012

Humdrum day!

Just another hudrum Monday. 

I'm so glad to be getting back into the swimming class.  I can really move the arm a lot in the water, and I know it's a good thing. 

A bunch of the swimmers went  out to lunch with one of the gals who has moved.  She was back in town for a visit, and this was a chance to get together and catch up. 

Things change so quickly in bridge.  Two weeks ago, John came in with the high score and I was second.  Last week, he was high again, and I came in third.  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  I can't remember when I've had cards as bad as those I had today.  Oh, well - the pendulum does swing.

So much for Monday. 
=====================================

Taormino, Sicily. 
Check out the elevated highway.  No question that Sicily is mountainous.


1 comment:

Captain Poolie said...

Big Sister Mia is a bridge player too. She says the same thing.