Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy day today!

Today was the day for getting caught up with all the things I didn’t do yesterday. We just spent too much time partying yesterday morning. So today was the bank, the library, Aldi, the car wash, WalMart - the excitement was almost too much to take. But I did get a bunch accomplished, and that usually feels pretty good.

Supper was super! Tina invited us over, and she gorged us with wonderful shrimp, garlic bread, pork chops, pasta, and for dessert, coffee ice cream and strawberries. We finally waddled ourselves home. Thanks, Babe! It was great.
========================
I can’t even begin to comment on Schwarzenegger - I’ll just leave that up to Leno, Stewart, Letterman, Maddow, etc. I’ll just enjoy.
========================
Abbotsbury, England

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Harriet said...

No problem with what you didn't do yesterday, right? I did...nothing?...yesterday. Retired people can rewrite the schedules.

Mary Z said...

Ain't it the truth! And we wouldn't have it any other way, would we.