Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring?

I'm definitely feeling better today - woke up and had some breakfast, and felt strong enough to drive myself to the Verizon class to learn how to use the smart phone. I got myself back home after two hours, and was actually hungry for some lunch (no more rumbling, fortunately).

I know more about the phone now, and even better, have more of an idea of how to wander around and find things. I knew I could read my Kindle on the Droid, and now I find that I can download Nook books (haven't checked - don't know how that would work) and from the new Google books. And, to the pleasure of some, I finally signed up to get text messages.

Another gorgeous day here, a bit cooler, but now the forsythia is in bloom, and John says there are some "little purple things" up by the mailbox. Maybe spring is finally on the way.
=========================
A cricket match at Avebury.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I long for things to be in bloom other than bacteria and evil microbes. Unfortunately, we're at least 6 weeks away... Hopefully you and your husband feel better soon!