Friday, December 17, 2010

Wanna Do List for 2011

Indigo in her blog, That’s My Answer suggested that we post a “Wanna Do List for 2011” on our own blogs. OK - here’s my list - in no particular order, and definitely not complete.

I’d like to take one of the river trips with the company we learned about this year.

I’d like to lose some more weight, but I'm not going to obsess about it.

I’d like to see all our grands and their significant others during the year.

I’d like for both of us to stay in reasonably good health.

I’d like for everybody in our swim group to keep coming and working out.

There are lots of other things I’d like to see happen, but they’re things I don’t have any control over - like ending the war in Afghanistan and bringing our military out of harms way. Or magically making the Republicans quit acting like such idiots and stalling all legislation. Or magically getting the Democrats to develop some backbone and call the Republicans’ bluff once or twice and letting them shut down the government. Oh, well…….
========================================
This is a glacier seen from Le Boreal while cruising along the Iceland coast.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: