Tuesday, December 14, 2010

End of my term.

Well, my term on the Friends of the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Bicentennial Library Council is now history. I know I didn't make a mark there, and that’s fine - I probably never should've accepted the post in the first place. But I've met some nice people, and enjoyed seeing how the system worked. The chairman this year really made some good changes, and I think they'll continue. Anyhow, we had a good meeting and a really good dinner - and I was home before 7:30.

We didn't get above freezing today. The forecast is for cold and dry tomorrow until late afternoon, then some “wintery mix” precipitation. Nothing planned here tomorrow after swimming and coffee, so it’s not a problem.
=============================
This is a lovely little church in Bolungarvik, Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: