Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

I'm making up for all the activity this week by doing not much except starting my new knitting projects over the weekend. I'm finding one of the patterns is taking some learning on my part, so I'm doing some smaller stuff and having to look things up on the internet (isn't it wonderful that we can do that!!!).

John had to get up on the roof this morning and get down a small limb that had fallen and cut off a bigger limb that had died. I hate it when he does that, but...... Anyhow, I'm concerned about the part of the tree that hangs over the house, but he really doesn't want to cut it all down. The wonderful shade it prove avides helps so much with the a/c bill in the summertime and keeping the house comfortable. So there it stays!

We did get some photo editing done this evening. That’s really tough job.
==================================
This is the first of a series of carving a duck decoy.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: