Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday rolls around again.

John’s done something with his wrist. Fortunately, I had a wrist brace, so he has that on now. He won’t be rowing for a few days. He says he changed something in his grip on the oar, and that’s probably what caused the problem. I hope a few days’ rest helps.

I had really awful cards today, and managed to mostly misplay the few I did get. Oh, well…..

Sue’s mother-in-law had several stents put in a couple of weeks ago, and we went to the rehab facility for a brief visit after bridge. We were going to go to a local eatery that has Korean food, but when we got there, we found that they don’t have that kind of food any more. So we just came home to eat here.
---------------------------------------------------
This is my first shot of Le Boreal (our ship), and views of the cabin. We even had the chance to enjoy the robes provided.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: