Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shopping again????

I had decided I needed to have a couple of long summer skirts to take on the trip next spring (I like all my skirts to be ankle length), and couldn't find anything online. I looked through all the Coldwater Creek sale skirts, but anything I half-way liked didn't come in my size. Anyhow, I had almost decided to start looking for fabric to make something, when I talked with Vicki. She told me that Belk had all their summer stuff on sale. So, I actually went SHOPPING again this morning.

I tried on a bunch of stuff, and wound up getting two skirts and three tops. One of the tops is a dressy chiffon-y top, but was 50% off, and will look really good with dressy white or black pants or skirts, so I know I'll wear it. Amazing for me!
=====================================
Along the Snaefellsness Peninsula. The glare is from the bus window - but I couldn't pass up this unnamed waterfall.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: