Monday, February 15, 2010

Stay tuned

We’ve had some gorgeous sunshine today - until latter part of the afternoon. And we’ve had some snow showers this evening, but no accumulation so far. We won’t see a forecast until the 11 pm news, but already our schools have been cancelled for tomorrow (they were closed today for President’s Day). We had gobs of accidents this morning, including one fatality, due to black ice.

Our Lady Mocs beat Davidson this evening 65-54 - good ballgame. And now we’re at home going between basketball and figure skating.

I had one good round at bridge, but the others were definitely “middles”. However, I did get a scare during the afternoon. I had a quite definite dizzy spell - long enough that I had to put my head between my knees. It did pass, but I felt a little washed out afterwards. When we got home a couple of hours later, I took my blood pressure, and it was sky high. I stayed quiet in the chair for about 15 minutes, and it dropped considerably - still high, but not alarming. We went on to the ballgame, but we did take it easy. And, I promise, I’m heading to the doctor’s office first thing in the morning. I’ll report back as soon as I get home after that.
-------------------------------------
This looks like a good place to spend a couple of hours alongside the Erie Canal.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

Hope all goes well at the docs. Am still really enjoying the photos from the canal trip, it looks to be a peaceful and tranquil way to travel most of the time(with the added excitement of locks).

Sending care and huggles, Michelle and Zebbycat