Friday, February 26, 2010

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was late writing last night (or very early this morning). And now I'm early tonight. I'm already having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I guess it'll be an early bedtime for me tonight.

We changed into nice clothes after supper, and headed out at 7 tonight - going downtown to the Symphony. As we got close to the theater, we realized the lights weren’t on. What????

John pulled up in front, and I pulled out the tickets. Well, they were for the 26th, all right - but it was for MARCH 26. Well, shit! I can’t believe I did that. It was on the calendar, with the tickets clipped to the page - just the wrong page.

We have a reputation for always being early, but FOUR weeks early is a new record for us. And we wondered by the review of the Thursday-night concert wasn’t in the paper this morning. I guess we found out why. At least the round trip was only about 30 minutes. And we got into soft clothes earlier than expected.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
------------------------------
One of the great things about the Erie Canal - there's a picture everywhere you look.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: