Friday, February 05, 2010

Driving in the rain

For being my “day off”, today was really busy. I wanted to get my new everyday shoes (Mizuno Wave Runners), but they didn’t have my size in stock. They’ve been ordered and should be in on Monday. I had the permanent crown put in. The assistant had to use the tapping hammer to get the temporary off, but everything otherwise went smoothly. The new crown feels fine. John and I had another lunch out, then went for haircuts .

Margaret and John went up to Knoxville for the ballgame. John said it was one of the hardest drives he’d ever done - two hours each way in solid rain. Yuck!

I met with the Friends of the Library council chairman at Panera to talk about policy in general for the upcoming year, and to go over the agenda for the full council meeting next week.

This is due to be quite a rain event - maybe as much as 2“. At least we’re not getting the snow that is predicted for D.C.
-------------------

All the Erie Canal equipment is painted blue and gold - UTC colors!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

I'm really enjoying your photos from the canal trip. Looks like a nice, gentle way to travel.