Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Books for a cold day

I realized when I headed out this morning that I didn’t have nearly enough clothes on. It got much colder overnight. Today was nearly 20 degrees colder than yesterday - and I’ve been cold all day. I’ve got to remember to quit complaining. After all, I do still prefer winter to hot summer - and it’s not snowing.

The Friends of the Library book sale started yesterday, and tonight was our first shift working at it. Five-to-nine is definitely not our best time to be working, but that’s when they needed people. It was pretty busy all night long. We did pretty well, too - bought only one book for us, and a bunch of audiotapes for Jean. Then we came home and crashed!
----------------------------
The trestle patterns are always intriguing to me.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: