Saturday, November 14, 2009

Next to Nothing

Today, I did pretty much what I had planned...next to nothing!

I got my hair cut - the haircut that didn't happen on Thursday. I got the scarf pinned down for blocking.

For a special treat, I watched all of Oklahoma, uncut on TCM.

And I read and knitted and that was about it.

Lovely!

----------------------------------
If you didn't see Bill Moyer's Journal Friday night, you missed a really good program. We had it recorded, and watched it tonight. Almost the entire program was an interview with Anna Deveare Smith. She has a play at the Second Stage Theater in Manhattan entitled "Let Me Down Easy". You can CLICK HERE for the web site, and listen to the interview online. Smith is terrific!

-----------------------------------------------
Another plug to go to CNN Heroes to vote for Jordan Thomas from Chattanooga for CNN's Hero of the Year.

No comments: