Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getting ready

It was yucky all day here - the high hovered around 50, and it rained or drizzled constantly. The soup I made surely did taste good!

We did manage to accomplish the planned chores. I surely am getting a long list for Walmart for tomorrow - just the usual stuff for the cooking. It's been fun reading the comic strip Cathy this week. She's looking for holiday hints from her mother and mother-in-law. The mothers keep talking about recipes they get on line and short cuts and frozen stuff, and today decide that they can order everything from a local restaurant. I haven't quite gotten to that yet, but I surely do things the easy way. So far, this is one time I really enjoy cooking. I guess it's because I don't have to make any decisions - the menu has been set for a long time.

I always love to photograph windows, and this reflection abstraction was irresistible.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: