Monday, July 20, 2009

To the PA

I saw the Physician's Assistant (PA) this morning. He said that, to him, it looked like atopic dermatitis - 0ne of those nasty things with no specific cause, and not much in the way of treatment. He appreciated it when I told him that I'd like to get some alleviation of the symptoms, without totally masking the problem, until I saw the dermatologist in midAugust. He did prescribe some nonsteroidal cream to try. And he suggested that we get some photos of the affected areas, so that if it cleared up more, I could show that to the doctor. I with I had thought of that over the weekend, when it was much worse. I'll take pity on you and not share any of those photos with you. Yuck!

The cards were mostly pretty good today at bridge, but I managed to pull some incredibly stupid plays. I just HATE it when that happens. I think I still had a pretty good score. John had at least one great round (not when he was playing with me, though).

Instead of yucky stuff, I'll share a photo of the full moon while we were at the beach.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: