Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

The itching has been better today, but I've been quite liberal using cortisone cream. So far, that's the only thing that's seemed to help. I'm going to skip swimming in the morning and go to see the PA in the doc's office. I want to see if there's something they can get me to help with the symptoms without masking them so much that the dermatologist can't make a diagnosis.

It's delightfully cool here, and we're really enjoying it. I marinated a pork loin, John cooked it on the grill, and we ate on the porch. Allan came over, and brought some fresh green beans and tomatoes that he had gotten this morning at the Chattanooga Market (locally grown). A delicious meal.

I did get our usual laundry done, plus we stripped the beds, washed sheets, and remade them. Always good to get that done.

We had a special treat - we got to see all of An American in Paris. That's such a terrific movie. And this was on TCM with no commercials and uncut. There were scenes I'd swear I've never seen before.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: