Saturday, November 04, 2017

Sunday Stealing

First Things First

{1} First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery:
First thing I could call my financial advisor and arrange for an attorney. Of course, I would have to buy a ticket first.
{2} First person you call when you get amazing news:
My daughters.
{3} First thing you do when you've had a bad day:
Head for my chair and some knitting.
{4} First movie you went to without your parents:
That was probably 70+ years ago - I have no idea.
{5} First sport you played (Little League-style or in school):
Never played sports in school, except when required in gym class.
{6} First major injury:
Severed artery from a broken bowl.
{7} First product I use in the shower:
Body wash.
{8} First apartment or house on your own (away from you parents!):
When John and I moved into the apartment on Garrett St.
{9} First Roommate(s):
John
{10} First Time Living Away from Home:
Summer away from home working at a resort hotel in Colorado.
{11} First magazine subscription:
Jack & Jill
{12} First real piece of jewelry you owned:
My wedding ring.
{13} First time staying home alone:
I have no idea.
{14} First thing I reach for in the fridge:
Ice
{15} First car accident or traffic violation:
Rear ended by a truck.

Bonus:  Toilet paper, over or under?
Over.
 







No comments: