Monday, November 06, 2017

Good start to the week

At the suggestion of a friend, I got some Icy-Hot patches to try for symptomatic relief for my back pain.  I didn't have much pain yesterday when I first tried one, but one time does not a solution make.  On the other hand, it's almost impossible to put a sticky patch on your own lower back - especially when one arm doesn't work very well.  So I don't know if it's something I want to try again (unless I can find some kind soul to apply it for me - LOL).

Monday night is for duplicate.  Partner and I wound up in the middle - not too bad, but no Master Points.

I had a year-end appointment with my financial counsellor this morning.  She is great, and is doing such a good job with managing my assets.  I'm really pleased with the way she/the firm are handling things.  They're not only keeping me solvent, but continuing to grow my "nest egg".  It's certainly comforting to me (and the girls) to know that I can live out my life without any money problems or being a financial burden on the kids.

No comments: