Friday, November 10, 2017

Five for Friday

  • The pool felt really good this morning.  And coffee with my buddies is always a treat.
  • I did a couple of errands while I was out - post office, and checking on my Comcast account. They keep telling us that the building is going to switch to our local fiberoptic provider (which we had before I moved here).  It is so much better - and I wish that would happen sometime.
  • I'm going to have to start bringing the bird feeders in again.  Some critter cleaned them out last night.  I don't know what, though.  It couldn't have been a raccoon because the feeders weren't knocked off their hooks or disturbed in any way - just empty.  A mystery!
  • The folks here at the Terrace have put up a Wall of Honor across from the dining room, with photos of our veterans, back in the day, in their uniforms.  There's a special party tomorrow morning to honor them.  We even have a woman who served in the Air Force during WW2.
  • I've placed a pick-up order from my local Walmart and will pick it up in the morning.  I absolutely LOVE this service, and haven't been in the store in several months.  Plus there's no charge!

No comments: