Monday, December 07, 2015

Yucky Monday


I woke up about 5:30 this morning, and felt awful - laryngitis, general feeling that I had a cold.  I got up, but decided not to go to swimming.  I had too much else scheduled to bag the day completely, but it was tempting.  After a cup of tea and a good shower, I felt well enough to head out for the morning stuff.


I took a load of laundry to the house to get in the machine, met the gals for coffee, picked up my framing at Michael's (looks great), back to the house to transition laundry to the dryer.  Then I had about a 90-minute meeting with the realtor, going over forms and signing things and looking at similar listings in my neighborhood, talking about price, etc., etc.  There's still a bunch to do before she actually gets the house on the market.  When I left there, I went to the financial gal's office to leave the forms I had had to get signed with a medallion notary.  Back in time to go to bridge.  The fates were kind for a change, and we had one too many players show up today.  So I bailed out of bridge, picked up my dry laundry at the house, and headed home.


It surely did feel good to just get my boot on, get a cup of coffee, and sit in my chair with my feet up.  I can feel the cold coming back on, too.  I've got a couple of things to do tomorrow morning, but I hope that nothing else comes up tomorrow.  I really was looking for some "time off".  I ate some udon soup in the room, rather than expose anybody in the dining room to this cold.


Now we'll hope to maybe sleep this off.

No comments: