Sunday, December 13, 2015
Why Do You Want To Know That Meme, part two
Stolen from: Love me some surveys
25. List 3 activities that you can only enjoy by yourself.
26. If you could live in any biome* (and survive) which biome would you live in? (*a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.)
Near water, preferably salt water
27. How do you like being roused in the morning?
Waking up naturally
28. How was your day? What did you do?
Watched Margaret work, putting together a floor lamp and some shelves; then took her to dinner.
29. What did your last text message say?
Two emoticons to Margaret after she told me was home safely
30. Do you respond to texts quickly?
31. Who was the last person you called?
The concierge to order my lunch yesterday.
32. List 5 things that are on your wish list.
Good things for my family, the disappearance of Donald Trump, that people could celebrate "other-ness", the disappearance of terrorists, (dare I say it?) world peace.
33. If you were famous, what do you think you would be famous for?
Would never happen
34. Winter or summer?
35. What is a quality that all people should have?
I have to list two - tolerance and a sense of humor.
36. If you could have a large collection of one item, what would that item be?
I'm never going to collect anything again.
37. What have you been thinking about lately?
The cold I had last week; selling my house
38. What is the secret to a happy life?
Living within your means; a sense of humor
39. What are some phrases you say often?
"It is what it is!" "Shit!"
40. Favorite food?
Seafood - crabs and shrimp
41. What is your wish for the world?
Respect and tolerance for "other-ness".
42. What are some of your greatest fears?
That Donald Trump might, by some fluke, become president.
43. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A form from my attorney
44. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (in real life)?
I've seen so many beautiful things that I could never pick just one.
45. Spicy food: Like or dislike?
Love it - but not too hot.
46. Scary movies: Like or dislike?
Not my favorite genre
47. Do you like to travel?
48. Any regrets?
Regret is a wasted emotion.
49. Do you like rain?
Yes, in moderation.