Saturday, December 26, 2015
The 2015 Year End Meme
From the archives!
1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
See my husband and son-in-law die.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make new year's resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
We just had deaths this year.
4. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2015?
Check and recheck to be sure all your affairs are in dying order.
5. What was your favorite new TV program?
I didn't see any of the new TV programs this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
Weddings, births, and other happy events instead of deaths.
7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
30 August, the date John died; 6 November, the date Bobby died.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Losing loved ones.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
Time at the beach
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Our wonderful daughters, sons-in-laws, and grandchildren, John's sister and brother-in-law
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
Candidates for the Republication presidential nomination.
13. What song will always remind you of 2015?
I can't think of one.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Told everyone how much I loved and appreciated them.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Dealt with death
16. What was the best book you read?
Not much reading happened this year.
17. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
Obviously, not to have lost John and Bobby.
18. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I can't think of a lyric, either.