Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Stealing

: Bonus Questions

What’s your favorite frozen treat on a stick?
        Currently, a chocolate-covered sprinkled with butter brickle ice cream from Weight-Watchers.
What’s your favorite lollipop?
       I haven’t had one in years, but I used to like the red ones.
When you passed notes during class in high school, who was mostly often the recipient?
       Probably Anne.
Who among your high school friends was the first to get his or her own car?
       Molly, who let me ride to school with her.
Who’s the black sheep in your family?
       I don’t think we had one - at least that I know of.
Who’s the family historian?
       I’m about the only one left, and unfortunately, I don’t know much of it.
What was the last thing you sprayed from a spray bottle?
      Probably water, at my painting class.
What was the last thing you sprayed from an aerosol can?
Canola oil on the skillet for our Friday breakfast.
When did you last make reservations for something?
       A few months ago for our trip to LA.
What’s your next upcoming appointment?
       An overdue massage, on Tuesday
What store’s departure from your preferred shopping mall most saddened you?
What’s good to eat at your preferred shopping mall?
What services (as opposed to goods) do you pay for at your preferred shopping mall?
What’s a store you’ve never been inside at your preferred shopping mall?
What kind of store would you most welcome in your preferred shopping mall?
           I haven’t been in a shopping mall in at least five years, so I have no way to answer the above questions.
What did you most recently purchase at an office supply store?
       I got something at Staples, but can’t remember what it was.
What did you most recently purchase at a book store?
      An e-book from Amazon
What did you most recently purchase at a drugstore?
      A prescription.
What did you most recently purchase at a convenience store?
       I don’t go to convenience stores.
What did you most recently purchase at a thrift shop?
      Mostly I take things to thrift shops, don’t buy stuff.

No comments: