Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hot Summer Nights

From kwizgiver
Hot Fun In The Summertime

1. What do you have planned for fun in the summertime? since we’re retired, basically what we do the rest of the year - but we do have our week at the beach (coming up soon).

2. Who was the last celebrity that you thought was bright until you saw them interviewed? I don’t pay much attention to “celebrities”.

3. Do you think that the U.S. and our present war(s) seem to just ignore our history? Nobody ever pays any attention to history. If they did, we wouldn’t get into some of the fixes we seem to be in.

4. Have you ever conformed just to "fit in"? Certainly - just like everybody else.

5. Do you feel that you at times do not enjoy the moment because you are worried about what will come next? That’s probably been true in the past. At my age, not so much any more.

6. Does it seem that when you learn more about yourself, that others' opinions of you seem stupid? I don’t worry too much about others’ opinions of me. I’m more interested in what I think of myself.

7. In rock & roll history, what bands or artists do you think made the biggest impact? Rock & roll was pretty much after “my time” - I’m more of a Big Band/jazz kind of gal. But I guess I’d have to say The Beatles and Elvis.

8. Who do you blame for the state of the economy? Why? Remember the great line from Walt Kelly’s Pogo. “We have met the enemy, and he is us!”

9. Do you get upset and do you think you're being lazy when you do nothing? Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
--------------------------------------
Our first look at the Venetian canals.

No comments: