Thursday, June 14, 2012

Enough whining, already

I was going to start back on the treadmill and/or the stationary bicycle today, then maybe go to the vegetable stand. But the old body wouldn't loosen up this morning - just too many places stiff and hurting.

I finally gave up and called the rheumatologist to ask for a cortisone dose pack to tide me over until I see him the end of July. We've got that wedding in San Antonio weekend after this, and our week at the beach a week after that.

It is nice that the dose pack kicks in quickly. I’m much less achy this evening.
--------------------------------
Cortisone is good.
We’ll see how tomorrow goes.
So enough whining.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Yep -- it must be in the air. My right seized up last night. Fortunately, I wasn't planning to do anything unusual this weekend. 9)

Harriet said...

Sorry -- that is, my right leg.