Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mild-mannered, but.....

This morning, kwizgiver posted a “Saturday 9” meme on her blog. I opted not to use it, but when she described herself saying,

" I’m mild-mannered with a side of snark"

I had to sit up and pay attention. That describes ME!!! (Well, John did say it should be amended to a “jumbo side of snark”. Too good!
========================
Have you seen Les Miserables? I’ve been lucky enough to see it twice and it is fabulous. A concert version was performed to celebrate its 25th year, and it’s out on DVD. I got it from Netflix, and finished watching it today. What incredible music! I’ll be singing for days.
========================
Congratulations to UK and KU - heading to the NCAA Championship game.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I listened when they aired a concert version on PBS. Incredible music indeed!

Kwizgiver said...

I saw the concert, too, it was amazing! Thanks for encouraging my crafty efforts!