Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The laptop came home today.

Fairly busy for me today, with swimming, painting, and massage. The painting was good. This is my 4th or 5th session with Sandy. It’s a challenge for her to continue to come up with new ideas for those of us who take her class multiple times. But she loves teaching, and it really shows. There’s one total newby in the class, so she’s going to have a good time, too (I hope). And the massage is always good.

I got my laptop back a little while ago, and I‘m a happy camper. Staples did the free tune-up, and I signed up for the Carbonite back-service. It’s downloading now, and will do a continuous back-up per my instructions. At least I won’t lose any photographs if (when?) this laptop crashes.
=========================
Typical power pole at a residential intersection in Saigon.

No comments: