Thursday, July 01, 2010

Getting ready

I got some Friends of the Library business done today. I think we have an author for our November Annual Meeting. I sent this author a formal proposal. I’ll let you know who it is as soon as we receive confirmation and acceptance. I surely will be glad to get that part of it nailed down. Next will be getting the caterer for the lunch.

Gallery time took up a good part of the day. The artists who exhibited during June was taking her work down, and Sandy (another of the artists) and I hung an assortment of the group’s work for our July show. A haircut finished off my “outside” stuff for the day.

I came home and got our bags packed, so we can make an early get-away in the morning. We’re headed north for Allan’s daughter’s wedding on Saturday. Margaret came in, and we got some of the stuff loaded in her car.

The laptop, of course, will be going with me.
================================
Taylor’s funeral will probably be this weekend.

No comments: