Monday, July 05, 2010

Always good to be home, even briefly

Home at last! We left the motel at 7 a.m., and got home about 6 p.m. It was a long day in the car, but with five drivers, nobody had to drive too much. I got lots of knitting done, and some naps were taken, too. The traffic wasn't as bad as I had feared.

By now, everything has been put away, and I've even started the wash. I'm looking forward to sleeping late in the morning. Nothing to do except a gallery meeting at 2 p.m. I'll probably get to the grocery store sometime during the day, though. And John will probably get some rowing done.

It's always good to be home. And now we start getting ready for our week at the lake.
----------------------------
Another view of the morning clouds over Crisfield, MD.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: