Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our bags are packed.....

Our bags are packed,
We’re ready to go….

Gee, that sounds familiar. Even without the song lyrics, it is what we’ve been doing a lot of this last few weeks.

But, in any case, the bags ARE packed. I can’t believe we got all our stuff into two bags (one each). We’ll probably still come home with clothes that we didn’t wear. We have definitely gotten better over the years. We’ll definitely not run out of things to read, and I’ll not run out of sock yarn.

I don’t know how much, if any, I’ll get to write. Entries will be sporadic at best. I hope we’ll have a great time that I can tell you about later on, and with some great pictures to share.
-------------------------------------
This photo is of houses on Tangier Island, VA, from our trip last year.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mickle in NZ said...

Happy and safe travels, Mary and john. My sister (who lives in England) visited Iceland last year. She sent gave me a book of incredible traditional Icelandic knitting patterns.

Have fun adding to the yarn stash!

Mickle in NZ said...

p.s. - I just checked your home towns's temperatures - it should be a bit cooler in Iceland and in England. Sending care and huggles, Michelle and Zebby, xxxx and purrrrumbles