Friday, December 01, 2017

Friday Five

I've been AWOL - sorry.

1. This week has been buffeted by family health issues.  No specifics to share at this time.
2. I got to play bridge twice this week.  No master points, but at least today we got some good hands that we played well.
3. The hot water was off in the dressing room I use at the YMCA all week.  I didn't go to the pool Wednesday (bad me!), but did go today.  I just used another dressing room. 
4. I figured out how to borrow an e-book from my library (thanks, Kate!), and checked out Unbelievable, by Katy Tur.  She was the NBC/MSNBC reporter who covered Trump from the day he announced in 2015.  It's a good read.
5. I've gotten a couple of hats knitted out of left-over yarn.  Now to get to work on the socks I've been delaying working on.

No comments: