Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Chilly Wednesday


Pretty cold here - in the 20s this morning when I headed out to swimming.  I took my car in for the annual inspection.  I've learned to go midweek in the middle of the month, and rarely have to wait.  Today I was the only one there when I drove up, and it took all of 5 minutes.  I came home, filled out the online application, and should get my renewal stickers in the mail tomorrow.  They're good!  That was pretty much all for today - and about the same for tomorrow.  I'll just stay in and stay warm (basking in the glow from Doug Jones' victory in Alabama).

1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Phew! I am pleased to hear that you were rooting for Doug Jones. I watched his acceptance speech on British TV. He came across as steadfast, sensitive and inclusive compared with the boorish child abuser he was up against. Hurrah for Alabama!