Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Funky Twenty-Five Meme


Stolen from: The now-defunct Tense Teacher


1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering? Probably when, on a whim, I had John buzz cut my hair. Definitely not my style, and it took much longer to grow out than I had thought.
2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90's?
I have no idea. We see so few movies, and I can’t remember any specifically from that decade.
3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where?
We don’t rent any more. We get some from the library or from On Demand.
4. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled?
Who cares? They’re cookies, aren’t they. I guess I like them cooled.
5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss?
I don’t remember the event. In any case, I don’t have contact with anyone who was around at that time of my life.
6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it?
There was no preschool then.
7. How do you take your coffee?
Hot and black. Sometimes at a coffee shop, I might get a latte.
8. Do you like fuzzy things?
It depends. I love peaches. Moldy things, not so much. Cats and dogs are fine.
9. Favorite kind of chocolate?
Dark
10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
I’m pretty optimistic, with a strong strain of realism.
11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both?
Never heard of it, and don’t think I care to investigate.
12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it?
I’m not sure I understand the term “fat sandwiches”. What I put on a sandwich depends on the main ingredient.
13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to?
I can’t think of one. That’s not just that important.
14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one?
Three weeks ago, and I’m planning to get one tomorrow. Usually every three weeks.
15. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)? It depends, but I mostly lean toward solid colors.
16. What's your age backwards?
97
17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them?
Absolutely! I’m such a grammar/spelling snob.
18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special?
Last fall, we took a cruise on the American Queen from St. Louis to Minneapolis on the Mississippi River.
19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes?
I’m not much of a fan of pancakes. I prefer waffles or French toast.
20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar?
Again we see so few movies, and this would not be a first choice.
21. Do you know how to sew?
Oh, my, yes! I used to make all the clothes for the girls and myself and all John’s sport shirts. I almost never do any sewing any more.
22. Are you good at wrapping gifts?
I do a good job, not elaborate, but rarely do it any more.
23. Do you like flavored yogurt?
Yes - I don’t like plain yogurt.
24. How old will you be in December of 2015?
79

25. What's the age difference between you and your siblings? My sister was 5 ½ years older, but she died almost 19 years ago.

No comments: