Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Not exciting (fortunately)

John had much more energy today. He even felt like doing some time on the rowing machine and on the recumbent bicycle.

I did just the grocery stores. Admittedly there was just a miniscule amount of time involved. My knee went out while I was there, so I tried to get through as quickly as possible. It was nice to see the early small watermelons in the store. We love them, and this one is pretty good for being so early. I forgot to look to see where it was from - probably Mexico or Central America.

One of the bidders to do the work on the deck was supposed to come this afternoon, but he never showed. We’ve had a lot of phone calls, though, and there are several appointments set up for the next few days. It’ll be good to make some decisions about that.

No comments: