Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finishing




I actually have finished a couple of things today.

I finished the sweater I’ve been knitting for Alison. It really looks good, if I do say so myself.

And I finished assembling the stuff we’re sending in to the health insurance for reimbursements. This is the first year we’ve ever had to do this, and we’ve struggled with gathering all the stuff involved. I got copies made this morning, and forms filled out.

All that’s left is the trip to the post office in the morning.

That part of the government IS still operating, isn’t it?

1 comment:

Harriet said...

It's hard to say whether the Post Office is operating. We've had mail thrown on the steps because the carrier didn't want to climb. And they have left notices of material that needs a signature, but they never rang my bell; I was home.

May that be the least of my worries. Attorneys working on Federal cases can't file their papers, which must be e-filed, because the webpages are down.