Monday, July 22, 2013

Mondays


Mondays have gotten busy again. I've started taking another class at the Y that is immediately following swimming (and cutting into coffee time). I think it's some movement and strength exercise that I really need - as much as I really don't like this sort of thing. The initial session is for 16 weeks. Guess I can do at least that much - and we'll be gone for some of that time, too.

Bridge was better than usual. We both had some pretty good cards, at least part of the time. Best of all was that when John and I played together in the first round, we wound up playing against the really obnoxious guy and his wife (she's pretty nice - don't know why she puts up with him, though). Anyhow, we had great cards and he didn't have good ones and mis-bid and misplayed the ones he did have. That was sweet! (sorry - that's nasty, but heartfelt.)

That’s pretty much what happens on Mondays.
=========================================
The Castle on the Cumberland:  Kentucky's maximum security prison on the Cumberland River


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAIKU by a lazy man

Heated and humid,
Thunder and lightning far off,
A glass of cool beer.