Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Leaving in the morning

Is there such a thing as a “gee, I was tired yesterday” hangover? I’ve been pretty cranky today. Well, I’ll just use that as my excuse and plod along.

We got the bags packed and stuff ready to head out in the morning. No telling what we’ll be forgetting, but there are Walmarts everywhere.

We’ll be doing mostly basketball for the next few days, and keep cheering for our Lady Mocs. One bonus on this trip is that we’re going to meet with one of my Bosom Buddies from Seniors & Friends. We’ve met in person before a number of years ago, and it’ll be great to be able to visit again.

I’ll have the laptop, and I’ll try to keep up.
----------------------------------
This poor baby really looks forlorn and lost, doesn’t she.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: