Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back to "normal"?

So today, we’re sort of back to “normal” - whatever that is. We went to swimming and coffee, and then I went on to the studio. Vicki has rearranged stuff and, as always, it looks great. She’s gotten one of my new pieces framed, and it looks SO good. When the other one gets finished, I’ll try to get some decent photos to post.

I did get to the Walmart to get a minimal amount of groceries - it was more crowded than I expected, but I really did have to pick up a few things.

Sarah and Emily came in during the afternoon. Their main order of business was to go to the Aquarium, and they had a good visit there. Then we took them down to see the gallery, and to eat dinner at Blue Orleans. Yum! Both of the girls have come down with colds and are feeling pretty yucky. They went to bed early. They’re going to head back to SC tomorrow. It’s been fun getting together with them at the ballgames and back here at home.

Have a safe drive home, gals!
-----------------------------------------
This is an early glimpse of spring in Charlotte a few days ago.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: