Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miscellany

RIP - Paul Newman - What a loss of a really nice person. One tribute I read had the best description: He had the soul of a character actor and the looks of a leading man. He really did always seem to play against the type of his good looks in his best performances. He'll be missed.
-----------------------------------------
I got more things caught up today. All the laundry is done. The bills are paid; the check book balanced; the calendar updated and checked. It's back to the regular routine tomorrow. I even figured out that we could watch the new NCIS episodes we missed on Comcat's On Demand. The plot is thickening. And then I actually sat here and watched "You've Got Mail!" All of it! I confess, I do like that one.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I watched You've Got Mail too - I just adore Tom Hanks in that movie.

Glad that you're getting all settled back to "real life".
K