Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hanna, Ike, and Josephine

Sarah said that the College of Charleston had had an evacuation drill, and that if it looked like Hanna was coming through, the students would just get sent home for a long weekend. Of course, they've done this before, and understand the drill. But hopefully it won't come to that. It certainly is being a busy year for tropical disturbances.

I took a bunch of paintings to Studio2/Gallery2 this morning. One of the other artists came in, too. Things are finally starting to shape up, and the space is looking like home.

We watched programs we had recorded from last night (recorded while John watched the TN/UCLA debacle). Then I started watching We watched programs we had recorded from last night (recorded while John watched the TN/UCLA debacle). Then I started watching Irma La Douce - what a fun movie that is. I know I said that I was going to watch some of the Republican Convention. But there was no way I was going to listen to Thompson and Lieberman - and, of course, the two head Republicans were definitely not invited into the house.



No comments: