Monday, February 04, 2008

Fog


John's doing well today. I took the dressing off, and he took a shower. After redressing the incision (stitches plus steri-strips), and getting himself dressed, he was really worn out. He managed to rally enough to go to the ballgame tonight, though.

Our Lady Mocs struggled to win over Davidson tonight 73-62. It was ugly, but our star, Alex Anderson, had a career high of 39!!! points. She's amazing.

Mondays are always full and busy. After swimming today, we met with a reporter from the newspaper's community news section. She's doing a piece on our swimming class. It's to be in the paper a week from Wednesday. I'll put up a link when it goes on-line. I got in a trip to Wal-Mart, and started the laundry. John didn't go to bridge - he was saving himself for basketball. I had medium cards, but I was second high last week.

We've had relatively warm temperatures today, with rain most of the day. By the time we headed to the ballgame, the fog was settling in, and it was really thick on the way home. I'm glad I don't have to be up and out early in the morning.

Today's photo is fog along the Cumberland River last November.

No comments: