Thursday, February 14, 2008

A busy Thursday


This was a long, busy day - as this has been a long, busy week. Thursday is my day to do "not much", except go to lunch. But today wound up being "do everything else" day.

I started out with a pedicure. I know, I know - Poor me! But, trust me, it's a necessity, not a luxury. Well, maybe it is luxurious, but foot care is still something that I can't do myself. (That's my story, and I'm sticking with it!) Next for the weekly Wal-Mart trip. Because we're having company this weekend, with some folks over for dinner on Saturday, I decided to postpone the weekly chore until today.

About the time, we got the groceries taken care of, it was time to head out to lunch. We had fun with Dalton and Don, as usual, and told lots of lies and jokes. We had a couple of stops to make on the way home, and then got to take a short break.

Margaret got here about 2, then she and John left to go to Knoxville for the Lady Vols/LSU game. What a disaster that turned out to be! The Lady Vols had a terrible night, and LSU pretty much whomped up on them Final score 78/62. It was really bad.

The Chattanooga New Free Press had an article about our swimming class in the local Community News section on Wednesday. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, there isn't a link to it on their web site. The author used one of my photos of folks in the pool with the article. Today's photo is that one.

No comments: