Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Off the curve


Things finally slowed down this afternoon. But up until then, I was busy, literally, from head to toe. At 7:30 this morning, I was in the dentist's office getting my teeth cleaned. And went from there to the nail salon for my pedicure. Not often one can get that kind of coverage. (sorry)

I love doing surveys. I never talk to people who call or come to the door, looking to sell me something. But just mention survey or questionnaire, and I'm your gal! I like to think that I'm so far off the norm that I can really skew the data. Or at least cause a blip on the curve. Actually during political seasons when candidates are doing a lot of polling, John and I will take turns with the callers.

Somehow, I got on one of the really big lists. I'm currently filling out my second Nielsen rating book. I've done one one radio listening, too, but they've never asked me to do another one of those. I guess when you only listen to the radio in 3-5 minute segments, several times a day in the car, you're not much help. They make take me off the TV list, too, because our TVs are off so much. So far, the one in the office has been on only about one hour in 6 days. And the main set in the living room is never turned on in the mornings. Plus we spend a lot of time with it turned to the Music Choice classical music station.

I just LOVE being off the curve!

Today's photo is a limestone bluff on the banks of the Tennessee River.

No comments: