Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sunday Stealing

The Have You Ever Meme

Stolen from: From My Random Randomness

1) Have you ever gotten lost in a maze?
Nope - although I have been lost in familiar territory
2) Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?
Do mosquitoes count?
3) Have you ever ridden a camel?
Thank heavens, no.
4) Have you ever pet a rat?
I don’t think so. The girls did have a couple of gerbils at one time.
5) Have you ever been a member of a gym?
I’m a member of the Y - mostly for my swimming class.
6) Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Yes, and it was incredible - flying over the Igauzu Falls on the Brazil/Uruguay border.
7) Have you ever cheated at a test?
No
8) Have you ever ridden a tractor?
I don’t think so - amazing since our son-in-law owns one working tractor and 2-3 antique tractors.
9) Have you ever passed wind/gas in an embarrassing situation?
Probably, but I’ve managed to blot it out.
10) Have you ever played the bongos?
No, and it’s something I can safely say I’ve never wanted to do.
11) Have you ever handled a snake?
Not really handled, but I have petted one.
12) Have you ever assembled furniture by yourself?
Not part of my job description.
13) Have you ever been scuba diving?
Yes. We were certified divers at one time, then changed over to snorkeling.
14) Have you ever had a disastrous interview?
No, I don’t think so.
15) Have you ever sold your services?
Anyone who has ever worked for a paycheck has sold their services - so yes, I have.
16) Have you ever raised money for charity?
Yes, I’ve worked on finance drives for a local chapter of the League of Women Voters.
17) Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair?
Nope
18) Have you ever milked a cow?
No, I’m a city girl.
19) Have you ever used the phrase "back in my time" to someone younger than you?
I’m 78 years old, so of course, I have.
20) Have you ever invented a fairly unique meal or drink?
I’m a “pinch of this, pinch of that” cook, so I probably have cooked things that have never been replicated.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

19. My usual description is "back in the Middle Ages." But I describe myself as a dinosaur.